Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

basic need /service for the New venture business plan

the basic need that persuaded the "banker " to give me the loan for is a job service that allows the disabled individuals in the Hagerstown Area to finds jobs in their communities , much like the ARC or the Department of Rehabilitative services . But the things that will set my service apart from them is that I will use technology to searchfor jobs and remain in communcation with my clients potential employers . In my previous research , I found that each organization had a total of 7 services ; I will offer at least 8 to give myself a competative edge . Those services will include : job search , resume writing , interview techniques and practice, training information, transportation options and job retention and coaching if needed .

No comments:

Post a Comment