Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Saturday, February 12, 2011

'all about CARRIES Bieber Fever .', tayscarebear's blog message on Netlog

'all about CARRIES Bieber Fever .', tayscarebear's blog message on Netlog: "I have a new respect for Justin Biebers talent after seeing Never say Never . I love that he wanted to show where he came from and that he has more talents they just singing . he plays a variety of instruments through out the movie : starting with Drums , ( look out MR Zac HAnson -- hes as good as you ) . ; piano / keyboards , and guitars . I'm glad JUStin plays these in his show . I think it really gives him more crediability with Adults and older fans to show all that he can do . I guess thats another reason we sometimes see Taylor play close to 7 instruments a night : singing , piano , organ , keyboards , percussion and sometimes Guitar if Hanson plays ( 'When youre gone &quot . to prove that an artist can do many things .. I Love that ."

No comments:

Post a Comment