Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hanson Tulsa MOE 2012

so guys its happened :  at the Tulsa  MOE OF Hanson's I went to , they had a concert and Merchandise including furniture (come on what does that have to do with MUSIC  ?)  yes ; but they also debuted their New MmmHops beer ... something that might make me leave Hanson for good . They are slowly becoming like the New Kids on Block Marketing machines  they swore 15 years they would never become . Misi:  I am sure I will see you at another Hanson event :)
 thats only if Hanson tour Closer to Maryland  . I don't have the time or the Money to go to Tulsa for every concert . I only went this past time (May ) because they aren't doing a regular tour this year . Frankly, Im disappointed they expected us traveL SOO l far for every concert in the Next year . 
Misi : 
know. But they have lots of fans around the world. I suppose we can share a little loL :) it was my first Tulsa show and yes very expensive. :(
Carrie : 
I know and Realize that . but the opposite is true . I dont " jump " every time Hanson offers something . I don't mean to make it into competition , but I think its becoming one that I cant keep up with : How  many concerts fans can go to . how much money a fan spends on one concert , merchandise  , Etc .  I miss the days when Hanson were about only music and performing . now its going beyond that into beer and huge trips{ Jamaica has a private cooking lesson with Taylor ).  and private activities with the band that arent music at all , and I dont know how much longer I can be a fan. 


I  havent posted that last response on Hanson . Net but Ive been tempted to. Im just disgusted to come back from Tulsa and have nothing  from them to look forward  to . 





but I digress heres some great pics from Tulsa : 

No comments:

Post a Comment