Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

carieann82 - Writer's Block: Wake up and smell the coffee

carieann82 - Writer's Block: Wake up and smell the coffee: "I definitely allways go for breakfast because its my favorite meal . i love the array of flavors you can have . from sweet to savory and in between . its not just bECAUSE of the carbs . its best to have both Protein (eggs , cheese , yougurt , grains) and healthy fats /carbs like fruit and peanut butter .
so the snow has come back . mom has no School again wednesday . I have no idea how wwe will fit that Paula deen trip in before it gets too hot . i talked Mat last night on face book .. that was fun .I 'm trying to make videos of me singing with my web cam and computer --its not going to good . im going to try more tonite or tommorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment