Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

alone day 3


well the parents are coming back from New york tonight . they should be back in time for me to miss the Sugarland GAc special . that sucks I made this whole prediction I was going to watch GAC the whole 3 days and Now when they get back --theres finally something Id like to watch . aww . any way instead last night I added 2 music videos to my computer .. Break town and Crazy Beautiful (Hanson ; who else ? ) :P . and I watched Underneath Acoustic live by Hanson and had an absolute BLAST playing percussion and singing along to every song.. and the best news --because I have stopped watching it every night , Ike and Taylors solos dont skip like they used to . :) thats all I have to say for now ttyl carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment