Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

new song

5-17 -2010 LIndsay Katherine /when life happens
Verse 1 : whats the matter Lindsay katherine ? why do you let confusion and sadness enter your doors ? you should be optimistic and expect the best senARIO , so what on earth are you losing it for ? crying wont change a thing , only red eyes and wasted days . you cant let rejection always bring you down

Chorus : everything changes when life happens theres no way to predict what will come next . I wish the best for you .

V2 : why cant you come from your shell , Lindsay Katherine ? I know an amazing person hides inside her fears . I 've tried and tried to bring you out ; but I think I've done all I can do . The real power has to come from you if you want all the rest of your dreams to come true .

Repeat Chorus
v3 :you cant paint a smile on your face ; now and again its normal to feel out of place . but I hope its not for too long .

2 comments:

  1. v3 : you cant paint a smile on your face . now and again its ok to feel out of place . but I hope its not for too long .

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest of Verse 3 : I am so proud of you for trying . at least you show some pride in yourself .

    ReplyDelete