Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Monday, August 9, 2010

carieann82 hanson concert 13 review

carieann82: "IT was my first front row aNd center ever . but we couldnt take any pictures - -that was so sad . but I loved that Taylor let us SING most of the show . for this time around he let us do what he directs in the Ual dvd : they sing the chorus and the audience sang the 'we wont go down ' part . it was amazing . And then for 'Carry you there ' my I LOVE YOU ! finally came out to Taylor . he was playing this intro piano part to it and someone said /screamed I love you so said it too . its a shame I didnt say that to Daddy jay before he died . Any way for the ending of 'Carry you there ' I was singing as obnixious as I usually do and Taylor looked over at me and thought 'I'll do what Carrie's doing! ' so he let the audience sing along with him again . so cool . but 'Give a little' was the show stopper : Taylor does this thing with a blues brother look a like where he dances and then asks a female fan in the AUDience to dance WITH him . And I ...I aLMOST got picked .. thank god im too short . holly, the girl beside me got picked instead . If only was another great song : right when Tay started playing I said ' I want to see you jump ' SO Tay came right to the front and starts jumping like a mad man . I meant the audience , not you Taylor . lol"

No comments:

Post a Comment