Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Saturday, August 21, 2010

happy Birthday Daddy Jay (in Heaven )

Dearest Daddy Jay
"we brought you a coors LIght for A Toast for your (wouldve been 88th birthday " ! No -really we did . my DAd decided that it be a neat touch to sing Happy birthday and pour A Coors Light beer Around the grave(but really he cried for most of it :( ) -- very odd and Sad . any way . Oh and Patsy Cline was even played for you -- on the way back from Dinner (Caseys ; one of your favorites may I add ) we heard "Crazy " by Patsy Cline on the Radio -- Country Lengends 92.1 (similiar to WSIX and the Oprys Wsm in Nashville ) . if all the old records I heard as a child on your stereo , I think I heard her the most -- Sentimently Yours , Greatest hits ; everything . so Now think of it -- your all together but I miss you .
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment