Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


well today was A good day . I heard back from the Arc and Beth Sayles about the business plan progrAM . I have an informational meeting at 10 AM March 10th 2010. if I start now this of course Puts the Worlds on fire tour in question (HAnsons summer road tour for shout it out ) . but I will worry with the situation as it comes ; I believe that Ike , Taylor aND Zac would want me to go forweard to begin my career in any way I can . I hope that weekend dates are aVailiable . im still thinking of the bamboozie on the road tickets for May ; I will let price decide . in one way i 'd like to go just in case I cant go later this year . but on the other hand , if I do wait , a fuller HAnson concert may be able to happen for me .

ok thats me for the moment ttyl . I love that TAYLOR birthday icon ! I STILL cant believe thats really me standing beside him !

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment