Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Sunday, March 7, 2010

the current happenings of Carrie and HAnson

well I told mom and Dad about grant writing and business classes that Maggie(from DOrs ) sent me and they both essentially declined it . They said its crazy that Id have to take more school on top of the college I already have . I agree why DID i go to College if I need more traINing to get a job ? they went on to say is the only way they agree to that plAN Is that if the place that DOrs employed with required me to and paid for the classes to advance in my position there . And Mom isnt sure about this whole grant writing thing--of she thinks I love it just because id get to be on the computer all the time . between you and me , she doesnt know shit . I'm open to the idea in addition to my regular job because I love helping people . I Love that I could use my tools to get the money for organizations purpose is to help people in Need , LIke REACH . thats part of the reason Ive been there so long ; ive trying to build up Crediability to use this "Job " as a reference for something else .
ok on to Hanson --I saw a few clips from the"Thinkikng about something "
Video last night --it looked like so much fun . IKe ., Taylor and Zac do this kind of dance routine thats in tribute for the Blues Brothers , and I love that they are going back to their child musical Roots at this monent because alot of us fans weren't there in 1992 -1995 when used to sing soul and blues cover songs . And i think i tAlked dAD into going to the bamboozie HaNSon concert with me because we finally have seats /. but im sad to report that Erins not going , so I think LInds CAnt go either --shes said she has no tickets yet . ok that has to be it .
BAM Countdown 74
shout out countdown 82 days

No comments:

Post a Comment