Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Sunday, March 14, 2010

happy birthday MR Taylor Hanson

"I am the luckiest woman in the world . Last year for his birthday I wrote this : and its my goal for us to meet before we turn 27 !(as is my wish EVERY year for both of our birthdays ) i never thought it would actually HAPPEN . BUT none the less im glad it has . and Taylor has been amazing in every way imagainable this past year . from Never let go to the Tinted Windows tour , the Hanson tours and beyond to the new music , I have no idea how he will draw me further in to his heart , because I already feel apart of that .one of my private favorites moments from 'everything Taylor in 2009 ' was during 'take me back' at the Tints concert- I just cried looking up at him . I can only guess it was a celebration of him showing me : 'look what happens when you never give uP ' ! its really true . when you believe something in your mind , God has a way of making it happen . and now that Ive finally met him , I feel as if he has set me free to do what ever it takes to be a employable force in this world . Whether being an office worker , writing songs or working with disabled people , Taylor has shown me all it takes is finding what is right for you and Never giving up . And as his songs always say , we both 'Carry (each other ) there ' in all different ways . so Taylor I hope your having a great first day being 27 with you family and Just know from me that my life is better with you in it ."

No comments:

Post a Comment