Taylor banner

Taylor banner
carry u there

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mobile decade


definietly the moblie gadgets decade . I know some people who would feel lost in the woods with out their cell phone or IPOd with them when they went away from home . well ive been using my old computer more this week because Dad uses the internet and knocks my net book from our system --I have to figure out whats wrong soon; Id hate waste all that virus protection I just got . ARc update -- I am now supposedly a part of the Supportive employment program from them . I hope they actually follow through with it unlike UCP . I feel better about this staff tho because they seem to be very successful with job placement . They mentioned that some times they make a business from an interest -- like vending machines . Im likely going to be working in a office some place since I have that experience from REach . thats about it for now Next up Is Taylors(Hanson ) birthday entry this weekend .. I have so much to say now that Ive met him .. ! Hanson 12 / bam countdown : 70 Shout it out countdown : 78

No comments:

Post a Comment